Class A/B Underground Storage Tank (UST) Operator Training
Conveniently combined into one online course, our Class A/B operator training fulfills EPA requirements for UST compliance.
Class A operators
Class A operators have primary responsibility for the onsite operation and maintenance of underground storage tank systems. This is generally reserved for owners of an UST facility, who will focus on maintaining all regulatory requirements with the tank and with other employees. Class A operators are ultimately responsible for compliance with federal regulations and for making informed decisions regarding the operation and maintenance of the system and the training of employees.
Class B operators
Class B operators are often facility managers, have daily onsite operational and management oversight UST systems. These individuals monitor, maintain and ensure the safety of UST operation sites. They are often responsible for daily monitoring to ensure compliance, recordkeeping and training Class C operators to handle emergency situations.
A/B operator online course topics
Our Class A/B course covers all topics that both Class A and Class B operators will need to be familiar with to complete their duties under state and federal regulations. These topics include:
- Operator responsibilities
- Recordkeeping and incident reporting
- Spill, overflow and corrosion prevention
- Release detection & tank gauging
- Repairs and closures
- Meets or exceeds Florida and Federal training requirement standards
- Accepted by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
- Log in and out on your schedule
- Learn at your own pace (course is approximately 1 hour)
- Fully narrated with engaging animations
- Guaranteed to pass with unlimited exam attempts
- 24/7 customer support via live chat and email, with support also available via phone